Butter cheese corn or butter corn recipe is very tasty to eat, and it is also very easy to make. You can make corn in many ways. It is a very famous street food. Yar butter butter corn dish is very popular. To make butter corn even more delicious, you have used cheese in it. Corn is made in all flavors of spice corn, paper chili corn, cheese corn, butter corn, mayonnaise butter corn and more. This butter corn is so delicious that you will be able to stop yourself to taste it. It is made by mixing milk and butter. This dish is served in breakfast or as a evening snack. If you have a house party, then serve this butter cheese corn dish as a starter.
You can see more breakfast recipes:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 4 people
- Taste: Salty, Creamy, slightly sweet, delicious
- Process: Very simple
Ingredients to make Butter Cheese Corn:
- Corn 200 grams
- Butter 4 tablespoons
- Cheese 50 grams
- Milk 1/2 cup
- 2 teaspoons (you can add honey / honey if you want)
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Method to make Butter Cheese Corn:
To make butter cheese corn recipe, take out the corn and keep it in a pot. Now heat the kadai and add 4 teaspoons of butter and let the butter melt. Now put the corn and let it cook.
- Now after cooking for 1 minute, add milk and mix and let the corn cook. At this time add salt and pepper powder and mix with corn. Let it cook for 2 minutes. Turn the heat to medium.
- Now if a good smell comes out of the corn then add 2 spoons of sugar and mix it. And cook it well.
- Now after cooking 2-3 minutes, grate the cheese and put it in the corn and mix it. And keep stirring well. Now Butter Cheese Corn is ready.
- Now take out a plate and garnish it with some grated cheese and serve delicious and aromatic butter cheese corn.