- Mango is called the king of fruits. Many recipes are made from mangoes. Everyone likes mangoes, raw mangoes and cooked mangoes. Now it is mango season, now you can prepare many dishes from mango to laddu, barfi, pudding, kheer , cake , mango panna. Today I am making mango coconut ladoo with coconut. You can keep this laddu for 1 week. After the guest arrives at home, we do enjoy sweets, but now you make mango coconut ladoo and serve it to the guests and enjoy this laddu.
Ingredients for making Mango coconut ladoo:
- Mango Pulp 2 cups = 2 mangoes
- Grated coconut = 2 cups
- Khoya kheer = 1 cup
- Sukkar = 1/2 cup = 25 grams
- Cardamom Powder = 1/2 Spoon
- Almonds, cashews and pistachios finely chopped = 1 cup
- Ghee = 4 tablespoons
How to make mango coconut ladoo:
- To make mango coconut ladoo, first cut the mango into small pieces and put the mango in the mixie and make mango puree. Now cut the coconut and grate it. Grind some dry fruits in a grinder. And keep a little coconut aside to garnish.
- Now heat a wok and add 4 teaspoons of ghee and heat it. Now add coconut and fry it after making it red. Now, after frying for 4-5 minutes, the coconut looks red, then add the Khoya Kheer to the pan and put it in the pan. At this time keep the flame low. Now after frying the coconut, take out the coconut and keep it in a plate.
- Now put mango puree in the pan and fry it for 2-3 minutes. Now add the sugar in the mango puree and mix. And when the mango puree becomes little slurry, then add cardamom powder. Mix the mango for another 2 minutes. Now the color of mango will look different, now add roasted coconut and mixed dry fruits and mix it with mango. And mix until mango and coconut mixes very well.
- Now take it out in a plate and let it cool. After it cools down a bit, apply oil in your hands and make a ladoo in a round shape using a little coconut mixture. If you want, you can also make squares in shape. Now after making all the laddus, keep them in a plate.
- Now put the ladoos in a plate that was coconut, so that the coconut gets attached to the ladoos, by doing this, the ladoos start looking more beautiful. Now put the chopped cashew pistachios on top of each laddu and garnish the Mango Coconut Laddu.