- If you have breakfast in the morning, then the combination of both bread and egg is most popular. Very quick and easy breakfast is prepared with bread and egg, many dishes are also prepared. Nowadays omelets are made in many different ways. Many flavored omelets are found as street food. Omelets are made from chicken in many ways. Chicken Omelette with Pav, bread is very tasty. Many types of omelets are found in Uttar Pradesh as street food, you guys must try once. Today, I am sharing the recipe of Chicken Omelette with two people. I like to cook food in this way and it becomes very quick, so thought that you should share it with people. If you want to see this Chicken Omelette recipe, then they are also present, I have also put videos that you can make by watching.
- I have made Chicken Omelette in a very simple way, and I have added cheese to enhance the taste slightly and double, you must also add. If you want, you can make capsicum by adding red bell paper. Serve Cheese Chicken Omelette with salad, bread or tomato ketchup or raita. You can make Chicken Omelette in the morning for breakfast or in the evening. This Chicken Omelette is very tasty to eat, so you can serve this Chicken Omelette to the guests, you will get a lot of praise.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Time to make Chicken Omelette: 10 minutes
- Sally: Indian
- Process: Simple
- For how many people: 2 people
- Taste: slightly spicy, salty, delicious
- Street Food 2 Ways Chicken Omelette
Ingredients of Chicken Omelette:
- Boneless Chicken 200 grams chopped into small pieces
- Finely chopped onions 1 piece
- Finely chopped tomatoes 1 peach
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped green chili 2 pieces
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped capsicum 1/2 piece
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 eggs (2 eggs for 2 ways)
- Butter 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Cheese 50 grams
How to make Chicken Omelette:
- To make Chicken Omelette, first prepare the chicken masala. Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoons oil and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions and ginger, garlic paste and mix for a while. Now add finely chopped green chili salt and mix it well, fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes and mix it with the onions and fry till the tomatoes are melted. Now add all the dry spices one by one. Add salt 1/2 tbsp, turmeric powder 1/4 tbsp, coriander powder 1/2 tbsp, black pepper powder 1/2 tbsp, garam masala powder, add 1/2 tsp.
- Now add 200 grams of boneless chicken, mix it well. After roasting it for 2-3 minutes with spices, it will be necessary to drain the water from the chicken, then let the water dry for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add capsicum and mix.
- Now fry the chicken by mixing it continuously. After weaving for about 5 minutes, add finely chopped coriander and mix and the chicken masala is ready.
- Now beat 2 eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper powder. Now remove some of the chicken masala from the chicken masala and keep it in a bowl. Spread the rest of the masala in the pan.
- Now spread the beaten egg mixture over the chicken masala, like making an omelette. Now pour a little oil around the omelette of the pan. At this time reduce the heat. And let the chicken omelet cook on low heat. Now flip the Chicken Omelette. Let the other side cook the Chicken Omelette on low heat for 1 minute.
- Now flip the Chicken Omelette. Chicken Omelette is now ready, served hot with tomato ketchup and bread.
How to make Cheese Chicken Omelette:
- To make Cheese Chicken Omelette, beat 2 eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper powder. Now put 1/2 teaspoon of butter in the pan, you can also add oil in place of butter, but the taste is slightly different by adding butter, definitely try once.
- After the butter is melted, put the beaten egg in the pan and spread it like making omelette. Now let it cook on low flame for 1 minute. Now grind some cheese and put it in the whole omelette.
- Now put the remaining chicken masala on one side of the omelette, so that the omelette can be folded. Now after placing the chicken masala on one side of the omelette, grind the chase over the masala.
- Now fold the side omelette over the chicken masala and cheese, keep the chicken masala in the middle of the omelette, like sandwiches. Let it cook for a while so that the cheese melts. If the chicken omelette is hot, it will melt with its wob. In this way cheese omelets are ready. By the way, it is very easy to speak, but it is very easy to make it, you see in the video how easy it is to make Chicken Omelette.
- Now serve the hot Chicken Omelette with salad, soup, bread. It is very tasty to eat, you will definitely like different omelets.