- Summer is the season of mangoes. Mango is called the king of fruits, everyone likes mangoes very much, but if that sweet is made of mangoes, then there is something else about it. mango burfi is a great dish for all the common lovers. Summer days are perfect dessert for any occasion. You can make mango burfi with freshly cooked mango or you can also use preserved mango pulp. No matter how you make it, your family members will surely like it. You can also add gram flour instead of adding mawa or milk powder or condensed milk. You can add almonds, cashews or pistachios to decorate. The mango burfi looks very tasty when you say it immediately dissolves Jake in your mouth. You can make this barfi with naryal too, or even if there is no naryal at home, you can make this barfi and enjoy this dessert.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Taste: Sweet
- For how many people: 5 people
- Process: Simple
Ingredients to make Mango Barfi:
- Sweet Cooked Mango Puree 2 cups
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Sukkar 50 grams
- Mawa 100 grams
- Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Chopped almonds, pistachios for garnishing
Method of preparation of Mango Barfi:
- To make mango burfi, first cut and cut the mango. Mix it well in a mixer jar. Mango puree is now ready.
- Now heat the kadai. Now put ghee in a pan and let it heat up. Now add Mawa and roast it for 2-3 minutes. Add the sugar and mix it with the mawa. When it starts melting then reduce the heat.
- Now slowly add the mango puree and mix it with the mawa mixture. Now mix cardamom powder. Mix well for 5 minutes. When the mortar is completely formed and the color starts to vary slightly, then the mango barfi mixture is ready.
- Now put some ghee in a steel plate. Now put this mango mixture in the plate. Now garnish the chopped almonds and pistachios. Now let the mixture cool down. Now cut it into a square shape with the help of a knife. Now keep this mixture in the freeze for 3 hours.
- Now after 3 hours remove the mango burfi from the freeze and serve the barfi pieces in a flip.