Atta Besan Ladoo (flour and gram flour) Recipe
Dough and groundnut laddus have long been made not only in every Sweets shop but also in festivals, and to a large extent, people are also liked. Aatta Besan Ladoo is also very easy to make. So let’s make delicious dough, gram flour, on the recipe blog to cook food .
Important Ingredients to Make Atta Besan Ladoo
- Besan – 100 gms
- Wheat flour – 100 grams
- Bura – 220 g
- Ghee – 200 gms
- Gum – 1 table spoon
- Cardamom – 5-6
- Almond – 10-12
- Cashews – 10-12
How to Prepare Besan Aatta Laddo
- First of all, garnish ghee well in a pan. Now add gram flour and gram flour and fry them on low flame till golden brown.
- Remember keep the gas low and keep running continuously so that the mixture does not burn. As soon as you started mixing a mixture of golden brown and a mixture of laddus started appearing golden brown, stop the gas and cool down the ladoo mixture into another vessel.
- Now cut the almond and cashew nuts into small pieces and make the powder of Cardamom’s granules.
- Put a little ghee in a pan and after lightening, add gum in it and fry it on a low flame continuously. Once the glue gets blossom and becomes a little brown, take it out in a plate.
- Now you add chopped Dry Fruits (almonds, cashews) to the remaining ghee and fry until it turns golden.
- After this, add all these roasted ingredients to Aata Besan in the roasted mixture and mix well. When the mixture becomes slightly cooled, then put the badura and cardamom powder in it and add all the ingredients to the mix well, because the bura melts when the dough is too hot. As soon as all the ingredients are mixed properly, you can make delicious laddus for yourself and your family.
- Now take a little mixture prepared to make the flour gram flour and make a round shape laddu with your hands and place it on a plate. When all made laddu cools you keep them in an airtight container and eat it yourself for a long time and also feed your ones.