Necessary ingredients :
- Chicken – 800 grams,
- Curd – Cup 01,
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 02 teaspoons,
- Ginger Paste – 02 tbsp,
- Garlic Paste – 02 Big Spoon,
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon,
- Mustard oil – 02 large pieces,
- Lemon juice – 02 teaspoons,
- Chaat masala – 1/2 teaspoon,
- Onion rings – – According to the taste,
- Lemon rings – As desired,
- Butter – According to the taste,
- Salt – By taste.
Method of making tandoori chicken:
First wash the chicken thoroughly for the Tandoori Chicken . After this, mix one spoonful cashmere red chilli powder and one teaspoon lemon juice and keep it for 30 minutes.Bake the curd in a fine cotton cloth and squeeze it out of water. After this, turn the curd into a vessel and mix red chilli powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala powder and mustard oil mixed with lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients well and then put the coating on cut chicken for 3-4 hours.
After drying, cook it for 10-12 minutes in microwave or tandoori. After cooking, add butter over the top and cook for another 3 minutes.
Take, the method of making tandoori chicken is complete. Now your Chicken Tandoori is ready. Simply sprinkle the chat masala on top and serve with rings of onions and lemon rings.